1. Visiting a patient, attending Community Health Education Center class, Inpatient care
Park in the Capitol Street parking garage. Follow the signs on the first floor next to the elevator to enter Building A. Turn right once you enter and exit the lobby to the outside. Cross the crosswalk and enter Building D.
1. Having a baby — business hours
Park in the Capitol Street parking garage. Follow the signs to the elevator to enter Building A and walk through the lobby and across to the Building D entrance. Proceed to the third floor lobby for registration.
2. Having a baby — after hours or drop off
Once you’re on campus, follow signs to the emergency room.
- • If you’re coming from Mission Street, use Capitol Street or University Street.
- • If you’re coming from 12th Street, use Oak Street or Leslie Street.
Enter the driveway on Capitol Street. The driveway leads to the emergency room entrance and to parking on the first floor of the parking garage.
Check in at the emergency room.
3. Picking up a Building D patient
Patients being discharged from Building D may be picked up in the Building D turnaround.