Benefits for nurses
In addition to standard Salem Health medical/dental benefits, nurses enjoy special benefits for additional responsibilities and educational accomplishments.
- RN certification bonus. Receive a financial bonus for maintaining certification in your specialty.
- Tuition reimbursement. We offer a generous tuition assistance program that supports your educational dreams.
- APEX program. A unique program that recognizes those nurses who are highly engaged within the organization and go above and beyond in our community with a financial bonus.
- Clinical Education Department. Our Clinical Education staff works to ensure you have the education and compliance training to maintain and excel in nursing.
- Shared Leadership Involvement Opportunities. A monthly Professional Governance Day provides nurses and interprofessional partners the opportunity to engage in clinical decision-making.
- Internal Promotion Trajectory. Nursing holds the highest percent of internal promotions with 80 percent of promotions occurring internally and only 20 percent hired outside the organization.
- Charge nurse, shift and other differentials.
- Preceptor differential. We offer preceptor pay for those experienced nurses willing to share their knowledge.