- Medical: For medical coverage, we offer a HDP (high-deductible plan) and an MHP (medical home plan). Coverage is also available for spouses and dependents (up to age 26).
- Dental: Dental insurance takes care of your smile with any provider, featuring 100 percent coverage of preventative care and available orthodontia insurance.
- Vision: Vision plan includes a wide network, discounts on additional purchases or services over the coverage limits, and discounts on laser vision correction.
- Pharmacy: Enjoy a discount on your prescriptions and over-the-counter purchases at our in-house pharmacy.
Short- and long-term disability plans
We provide insurance for both short-term and long-term disability for regularly scheduled part and full-time employees. These plans offer partial income protection in the event of a serious illness or disability.
Basic and voluntary life insurance
Employer-paid basic life insurance, including accidental death and disability insurance, is provided for regularly scheduled part and full-time employees. Voluntary life insurance for you, your spouse, or dependents is also available.
Tender touch care
Instead of taking a day off to care for a sick child, you may be able to bring them to the hospital for affordable care while you work. There are some exceptions.
We are committed to promoting an environment of healing and nurturing, which is why Salem Health is a smoke-free workplace.
Paid time off, disability and retirement
- Full-time employees receive a generous amount of paid time off per year, depending on length of service and position, plus Oregon paid leave (sick time). In addition, employees receive six paid national holidays, an annual birthday holiday, and two personal floating holidays.
- We offer a 401(k) plan with several investment options available. Employees may contribute up to IRS limits each year.
- Salem Health contributes an additional amount based on length of service and amount of employee contribution.
- After your first year with Salem Health, you may receive up to a 5.5 percent contribution.