Obstetrics and gynecology
OB/GYNs practice all aspects of obstetrics and gynecology care, including family planning, pregnancy and prenatal care, childbirth, surgery, and treatment of diseases and disorders of the reproductive system.
Our master’s-prepared certified nurse-midwives provide award-winning care, including prenatal, delivery and postpartum care to low-risk, healthy women giving birth at the Salem Health Family Birth Center.
- Prenatal care (including delivery and postpartum care)
- Well-woman care and exams
- Reproductive health care
- Pre-conception care
- Family planning
- Birth control
- Gynecologic care, including colposcopy
- Sexually transmitted disease screening and management
- Breastfeeding support
- Nitrous oxide in labor
- Support for vaginal birth after cesarean delivery (VBACs)
To learn more or to make an appointment, call 503-562-4040.