Salem Health’s approach to helping children with special needs—whether physical, mental or behavioral—is to maximize the child’s ability to learn, grow and play. Our pediatric therapy area helps kids with conditions such as torticollis, brain injury, cerebral palsy and Down syndrome, improving function safely…and still having fun!
Our occupational, speech and physical therapists have years of experience working with children who are:
- Recovering from injuries or orthopedic surgeries
- Living with developmental coordination, speech-language or cognitive delays
- Diagnosed with congenital disorders
- Diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders
- Swallowing, feeding aversion disorders.
Our pediatric treadmill harness helps children increase strength, improve balance, and learn the appropriate posture and sequence of events involved in taking a step.
Learn more about our: