Question, Persuade, & Refer Suicide Prevention
Like CPR, QPR is a simple process that ANYONE 13 years and above can be trained to use, to help save the life of a person who is in crisis.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
• Myths and facts about suicide
• Recognize signs someone may be thinking about suicide
• How to ask Questions to assess the situation
• How to Persuade the person to stay alive long enough to get help
• How to Refer them to a professional for help to get them through the crisis and treat any underlying mental illness
Saturday, June 16, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.