Psychologists help you, your family and your caregivers cope with the grief and frustration you may feel about life changes and medical challenges.
We provide healing mind/body interventions that other kinds of healthcare providers can’t. At Salem Health, we work with people in inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, bariatric surgery and the sleep center.
If you are having difficulty coping with pain, fatigue, irritability, dependency, depression or other issues associated with the following conditions our psychologists want to help you.
- Brain injuries
- Chronic pain (fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and headache)
- Degenerative neurological conditions (Parkinson’s, MS, etc.)
- Insomnia or sleep apnea
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Obesity/bariatric surgery
- Orthopedic injuries
- Palliative care
- Pervasive developmental disorders (Autism, Tourette syndrome, Asperger’s)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Trauma-related distress/post-traumatic stress
For more information, contact the Salem Health Rehabilitation Center at 503-561-5986.