We have vast experience treating and rehabilitating patients with simple or complex orthopedic conditions.
Learn more about:
Conditions and services
Salem Health is recognized for excellence and quality in all major areas of orthopedic services, including but not limited to:
Managing long-term disorders
- Arthritis (degenerative joint disease)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Degenerative joint disease
- Upper extremity lymphedema
General pain management
- Neck and back pain
- Muscle spasms and strains
- Pinched nerves
- Tight muscles
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) problems
- Elbow, wrist, hand, and finger injuries
- Hip, knee and ankle injuries
- Shoulder tendonitis and/or impingement
- Sports injuries
- Hip, knee and shoulder replacements
- All types of shoulder surgery
- All types of knee surgery
- All types of ankle surgery
- All types of elbow, wrist, hand and finger surgery
- Carpal tunnel releases
- Orthopedic trauma, such as a severe fracture requiring surgery
- Spinal fusion
Related services from Salem Health
The Community Health Education Center (CHEC) informs and empowers patients, families, community members and hospital staff by providing accurate health information and connecting them to appropriate hospital and community services and programs.
The Salem Spine Center is a service that organizes diagnosis and treatment (including rehab) for people who have neck, back or spine problems.
Rehabilitation after a joint replacement is tailored to each patient’s needs and activity level.