Mental Health Connection Fair
Salem Health is hosting a free event to showcase mental health services in our community. We've gathered resources and expertise on everything from diagnosis to treatment and beyond.
Everyone is invited, including families, care providers and anyone interested in mental health issues. No registration necessary; for questions, call the CHEC at 503-814-2432.
Learn practical skills, connect with people and resources:
• Inpatient and outpatient services
• Support group for individuals and families
• Counseling and financial assistance
• How to join activities like music and art
• Help with housing and addiction
• Crisis interventions
1-2 p.m.: Visit tables and displays
2-3 p.m.: Dr. Robert Wolf presents "Get Connected, Get Help"
3-4 p.m.: Visit tables and displays