Your contributions at work
Gifts will help the hospital in a number of ways, including providing new facilities and equipment and enhancing programs and services.
Contributions may be made to the Foundation without restriction and used where the need is greatest, or may be restricted to certain funds such as heart, cancer, diabetes, or scholarships.
Your generous gifts to the Salem Health Foundation have:
- Funded construction of the Let's All Play Place rehabilitation playground.
- Assisted cancer patients needing financial help.
- Created a Community Health Education Center on the Salem hospital campus.
- Provided scholarships to students pursuing medical or medically related careers.
- Sponsored nationally known speakers on health topics.
- Assisted families needing child safety seats.
- Provided educational materials including breast cancer care kits and heart manuals.
Partnership with OHSU
Salem Health and OHSU began a new partnership in November 2015. As a donor, your won't notice much difference other than the new name and logo.
We appreciate your support and hope you take great pride in your local hospital. Our partnership with OHSU is viewed as a national model that will deliver the best care as efficiently and affordably as possible, right here in our community.
You can expect the same focus on our local community the Foundation has always had. Dollars raised locally will be used locally as you, the donor, intended.
Don't hesitate to call the Foundation at 503-814-1990 if you have questions.