RN residency opportunity
Seeking variety, opportunity and a challenge?
Salem Health is currently seeking RNs with less than one year of acute RN experience or new BSN graduates from an accredited school of nursing to join our team of professionals! If you are seeking experience in a challenging yet rewarding health care system, then this is where you belong.
Are you flexible, driven and passionate?
Join our team and take part in creating a patient-centered culture while you gain experience as an RN in a top-flight hospital.
- Adult Health Services
- Critical Care
- Emergency Department
- Women & Children Services
Special highlights include:
- Competency-based clinical orientation designed to meet your individual learning needs.
- Cutting-edge technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunities for support and information sharing among the new graduates, preceptors and educators.
We hire new grad RNs in the winter and summer months each year.
• Open job posting: Nov. 6 – Nov. 20, 2017
• Hold interviews: Nov. 27 – Dec. 8, 2017
• Extend offers: Dec. 11 – Dec. 21, 2017
• Start date: February 13, 2018
• Open job posting: May 9 – May 29
• Hold interviews: June 4 –June 15
• Extend offers: June 18 – June 29
• Start date: Aug. 13
• Open job posting: Aug. 15 – Sept. 4
• Hold interviews: Sept. 4 – Sept. 18
• Extend offers: Sept. 18 – Sept. 28
• Start date: Nov. 5
Call Sarah Wolfe at 503-561-2485 if you have questions about the residency program. If you need assistance with the application process, please call Salem Health Human Resources at 503-561-5231.